Prep Time : 15-20 Mins.
Bake : 7-8 Mins.
Yield : 6 Small Brownies.
Gluten-Free | Paleo | Vegan
Aren’t we all a sucker for brownies? But alas we are all a little torn between taste and health. But what if we told you that you can bid adieu to the regular brownies because we have found a way to make brownies more irresistible, tastier and heavenly and of course healthy? Enhanced with the oh so satisfying taste of almond flour and amplifying health benefits of brownies a million folds.
FYI- If you are looking for a low carb flour which keeps blood sugar in check and has all the goodness of proteins and fibres, take a bag of almond flour home and say goodbye heart diseases!!
Fancy the delectable taste of these almond flour brownies? So hold on to your taste buds and get ready to drool as well tell you how to make these delightful brownies!
- Almond flour is free from gluten, so if you were looking for an alternative to bake those brownies now you know the solution!
- It’s Keto friendly
- low in carbs
- Packed with nutrients with a slightly sweeter taste.
- and reduces “bad” LDL cholesterol
Total Fat————— 12 g
Dietary Fiber———— 3 g
Sugars——————- 6 g
- Salted butter – Half cup
- Semisweet chocolate – One cup
- Vanilla Extract – One tablespoon
- Just Nuts whole Almond floor- One Cup
- Cocoa Powder – 3 Tablespoon
- Sugar – half cup
- Baking Soda – Half teaspoon
- Baking Powder – One teaspoon
- Milk – Half Cup
- Semi-sweet chocolate Chips – Half cup
- Melt chocolate and butter together and mix properly. Note that you can either use a double boiler or microwave for a few minutes.
- Take a large bowl and put all the dry ingredients like cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and Just Nuts Whole Almond flour. Use a sieve so that there are no lumps. Mix well.
- Now take the butter and chocolate mix and pour in the dry ingredients. Use the cut and fold method to mix the dry and wet ingredients together. Don’t use a blender. Tap the bowl when done Now take a baking dish. Grease it with butter nicely to avoid sticking. You can also use butter paper. Pour your brownie batter and give a nice tap. Sprinkle with love the chocolate chips and give one final tap.Microwave for 20 -2 5 minutes. We know the brownies smell delicious but take them out safely from the microwave using bake gloves or a thick cloth.Your brownies are hot and gooey and absolutely ready to be devoured.So what are you waiting for? And as Monica said, be the one to bake the best and healthiest brownies!!We would love to hear your feedback and if you have any questions, hit us up in the comments below!